16oct10:00 am4885 Absolute Plastics - State-of-the-Art Plastic Sheet Extrusion Lines AuctionAbsolute Plastics - State-of-the-Art Plastic Sheet Extrusion Lines Auction10:00 am EDT (GMT-4.00) Auctioneer: CA Global Partners Auction Type:Live Hybrid AuctionCatalog:Yes
Absolute Plastics – State-of-the-Art Plastic Sheet Extrusion Lines Auction
Live Hybrid Auction
CA Global Partners 26635 Agoura Road., Suite 215 Calabasas, CA 91302
+1 818 340-3134
Inspection and Pickup Address:
2107-B Miller Road, Wilson, NC (1-hour East of Raleigh-Durham Airport)
2019-10-16 10:00:00 EDT (GMT-4.00)
View & Bid
State-of-the-art packaging equipment. The late model Coperion and well maintained Lyle lines were used to produce high caliber polypropylene takeout and food containers using 70% post-consumer recyclable plastic.COPERION
State-of-the-art packaging equipment.
The late model Coperion and well maintained Lyle lines were used to produce high caliber polypropylene takeout and food containers using 70% post-consumer recyclable plastic.
COPERION 92MM TWIN (EXTRUDER ONLY)
- Used 92mm Coperion ZSK92 co-rotating twin screw extruder, new 2015. Extruder includes the following:
- MC18 gearbox rated at 7900 Newton meters per shaft with 5.473 gearbox ratio supplying output of 328 rpm.
- 800 hp 1789 rpm 460 volt AC motor with variable frequency drive
- High vacuum vacuum pumping system with vacuum receiver pot
- Heat cabinet including HMI touchscreen control
- Barrel has an Approx 42/1 L/D utilizing 12 barrel sections
- (5) K-tron gravimetric feeders mounted in a mezzanine above the extruder package.
- Screw puller for screw removal.
- Currently installed as operated on PET sheet line
- Separately available is a Maag Model CSCBF200 screen changer.
COPERION/DAVIS STANDARD SHEET LINE (AS A LINE, INCLUDING COPERION EXTRUDER)
- Used 72″ wide Coperion/Davis Standard PET sheet extrusion line new in 2015. Line consists of the following:
- ZSK92 Coperion 92mm 42/1 L/D 12-barrel section co-rotating twin screw extruder driven by 800 hp AC motor with variable frequency drive. Includes operator controls, heat panel, side feeder and screw puller. Barrel is 12-barrel sections long and includes multiple vents, high volume vacuum system with vacuum pots, and (5) K-tron gravimetric feeders (as per above)
- Maag Model CSCBF200 dual bolt screen changer with back flush capability and hydraulic pumping system
- Maag 20 hp melt pump
- 72″ Allied flex lip sheet extrusion die with 45 degree down adapter
- 72″ wide Davis Standard “Jin frame chill roll stack with individual roll drives, 20″ O.D. bottom offset roll (2) 36″ O.D. middle and top roll. Includes Scantec thickness gauge with x-ray technology, pull roll assembly, edge trim grinder with 10 hp blower, accumulator and (4) cantilevered 56″ wide winders for approximately 48″ O.D. rolls. Includes roll cart for finish roll removal.
- Still installed and operating on PET sheet line at approximately 3500 lbs per hour.
LYLE VAC FORMER/TRIM PRESS
- Used Lyle Model 240FM Servo platen and index operation.
- Thermoformer is equipped with a 40″ x 40″ platen
- Servo motors for each top and bottom platen and Servo motor for chain index.
- Includes single position unwind, pre-heat station, clam shell oven with ceramic heaters top and Calrod heaters bottom portion.
- Includes trim press and Under-the Press granulator.
- Trim press is equipped with 16″ x 40″ window opening.
- Includes vacuum pumping system.
- Reported PLC recently rebuilt in 2017.
In Conjunction with: Perry Videx
Tuesday, October 15 10am – 4pm EDT (GMT-4)
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Will be announced at time of the auction. Please listen to opening announcements. Buyer’s are solely responsible for arranging for and paying for all shipments from the auction site. Items are purchased Where-Is and the auction company is not responsible for arranging Shipments whatsoever. Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions?Contact Us