17oct10:00 am4614 Midlands Printing - Sheet-Fed Printer AuctionMidlands Printing - Sheet-Fed Printer Auction10:00 am EDT (GMT-4.00) Auctioneer: CA Global Partners Auction Type:Live Hybrid AuctionCatalog:Yes
Midlands Printing – Sheet-Fed Printer Auction
Live Hybrid Auction
CA Global Partners 26635 Agoura Road., Suite 215 Calabasas, CA 91302
+1 818 340-3134
1117 Broad Street, Camden, SC 29020
2019-10-17 10:00:00 EDT (GMT-4.00)
View & Bid
Presses:1984 Heidelberg 72VP 4-Color Sheetfed Press w/ Perfecting, 1.02 console, 20.5in x 28in1998 Shinohara 66IIP 2-Color Press w/ Perfector, 20″ max sheet size2000 Heidelberg Printmaster 46-2, 2-Color Press, max sheet
1984 Heidelberg 72VP 4-Color Sheetfed Press w/ Perfecting, 1.02 console, 20.5in x 28in
1998 Shinohara 66IIP 2-Color Press w/ Perfector, 20″ max sheet size
2000 Heidelberg Printmaster 46-2, 2-Color Press, max sheet size 12″ x 18″
Hamada 600 Single Color Press, max sheet 11″ x 17″
Folding, Binding, Cutting:
1998 Heidelberg/Harris SP-455 Saddle-stitcher, 6-pocket w/ cover feeder, 3-Hohner stitching heads and 3-knife trimmer
2005 Heidelberg/Stahl Folder, B-24-USA-444C, Max Sheet 24″ x 45″, 3 stations & cont. feeder
1997 Wohlenberg Paper Cutter Model 92 36.5in Cutting Width
2016 AGFA Plate System, N4-30 w/ RIP computer and auto plate loader
Press Specialties C9000 Envelope Feeder
Challenge 3-head drill
Standard SRN-9X Suction Rotary Numberer
Martin Yale Auto Folder
Beseler Model 1611 Shrink Wrapping System
Crown E-Type Electric Walkie Pallet Jack
2007 GMC Truck Box Truck
All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction. Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping those items. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing.
It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the company selling the assets (equipment) prior to removing the equipment.
All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment
If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
• Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
• Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335
• Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
• Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
• Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855 for locations
October 16, 8am – 4pm EDT (GMT-4)
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
- An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
- ONLINE: Bidders must register by clicking on the Register Now button for this auction. Online bidding requires a credit card validation. NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD VALIDATION. Failure to do so will preclude participation in the auction. All credit card authorizations will place a 3-7 day hold on funds with your credit card company.
- Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. • NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
- REMOVAL: Typically, three days following the close of auction, please Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
- All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
- If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
- If you are hiring a Common Carrier for Out-of-state shipments, those shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
- Questions?Contact Us